Students Living Internationally

International flags.

Resources for Students Living Internationally

  1. Contact your local General Practitioner or Primary Care Practitioner for help with referrals.

  2. BCBS Global Core can help locate providers outside the U.S.
    Call (800) 810-2583 or visit the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Core website for assistance (enter HVA for the 3-letter Member ID prefix).

  3. Therapist Directories 

Note: Students may need to pay upfront for services outside the U.S. and then submit payments to insurance for reimbursement. For more info about insurance coverage abroad, visit the HUSHP website or contact Member Services at (617) 495-2008 or