Below is a list of resources and tools that can help with searching for an off-campus provider.
Students may seek out or be referred to mental health providers off-campus for a variety of reasons. These may include wanting long-term therapy/treatment or seeking a particular specialization or approach. Students can schedule an initial consultation at CAMHS to help identify the most appropriate services and care for their specific needs (schedule on Patient Portal).
CAMHS Clinical Care Coordinator, Alyssa Mauriello, LICSW provides students with additional support in the referral process as needed. If you have questions about finding an off-campus therapist or would like further assistance with the process, please email Alyssa at email@example.com or call (617) 495-2042.
- Resources for Finding a Community Therapist
- Tips for Finding a Therapist Away from Campus
- Use ThrivingCampus to search for a Community Therapist
- Resources for Students Living Internationally
Insurance and Cost information
- Does my plan cover Behavioral Health services in Massachusetts (or wherever you are located)?
- What is my co-pay for "In-Network" outpatient Behavioral Health visits?
- Do I have a deductible, and if so, what is the deductible for "In-Network" outpatient Behavioral Health services? How much of the deductible has already been met and when does it reset?
- Do I have any "Out-of-Network" benefits?
- How can I find a list of "In-Network" providers in my area?
|Referral Resources||346 KB|
|Tips for Therapists||232 KB|