Dear Harvard Students:
During these unprecedented and often stressful times, I want to remind you that at Counseling and Mental Health Services (CAMHS), your emotional health and well-being are our top priority and we are here for you no matter where you are located. CAMHS clinicians are working remotely and business remains open Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm and after-hours urgent care consultation by phone is available nightly from 6pm to 8am and weekends 24/7 at 617-495-2042.
Please be sure to visit the CAMHS website for up to date information, and keep in mind the following information:
- Beginning the week of April 13, patients will have the option to conduct their therapy session via telephone or video (for telephone sessions, a clinician will call you directly; for video sessions, a clinician will send you a web link invitation)
- Video-based group therapy will be offered once clinician training and individual video therapy sessions are successfully implemented.
- Use the patient portal to schedule an Initial Consultation or call 617-495-2042 to book follow-up, same-day or urgent care appointments.
- If you’re already being seen at CAMHS, you can reach out to your clinician directly for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- For those seeking resiliency tools in stressful and disruptive times, CAMHS psychologist, Tara Cousineau, PhD, offers her “Courage, Presence. Resilience” (CPR) workshop in short, 15-minute clips.
Barbara Lewis, MD
Chief, Counseling and Mental Health Services