I'm currently seeing a counselor at CAMHS, and I'm not happy with how things are going. Can I go to Let's talk instead?

The best thing to do in this situation is to talk directly with your clinician. Clinicians are eager to get your feedback, positive or negative. Oftentimes an open conversation about your concern helps smooth out any wrinkles. If, after talking with your clinician, you prefer to transfer to someone else, just ask your clinician directly, either in person or by e-mail.