- To say what you want to say?
- To say no when you want to?
- To make a requests of your advisor or professor
- To deal with criticsm? To stand up for yourself?
- To express anger?
- To refuse requests from your friend or partner
- Do you get verbally agressive toward people? To put them down or ghost them where you're angry?
- Do people seem to push you around and not care about your feelings?
- Do people interact differently in American culture from what you're used to?
This workshop is designed to teach you how to communicate more confidently and effectively. To improve your relationships, to say what you'd like to say in a way that respects your rights and those of the other person. A free work book is provided.
For more information contact James Cartreine, PhD at Jcartreine@huhs.harvard.edu